The Best Camel Coats for Women
When it comes to Camel Coats, I admit-ably have a biased opinion and believe ours to be the best. However, that is not say that there is not some stiff competition in the outerwear space when it comes to elegant camel coats. What I do hold to be true, is that our commitment to Sustainably-made, American-made Craft continues to set us apart from the pack.
Our timeless American-made knee-length coat is not only stylish but also provides exceptional warmth. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, it features a fully lined body and sleeves, in a contrasting stripe lining. Designed for both style and functionality, this camel coat boasts a deep collar, deep on-seam side pockets, and adjustable cuffs. The wool used is woven in the USA at American Woolen in Stafford Springs, CT, using domestic RWS + NATIVA Regen™ certified wool from Shaniko Wool in Oregon bringing you an entirely American-made coat.
However, there are numerous other options spanning a wide range of prices when it comes to camel coats. Here is list of the best camel coats for women, drawing inspiration from expert recommendations found in reputable fashion sources like Town & Country, Who What Wear, and The Cut.
Max Mara Manuela Coat - $3,450
- Almost all of my sources praise Max Mara Manuela coat for its impeccable tailoring and timeless design. Crafted from luxurious camel hair, this coat is an investment piece that exudes elegance and sophistication.
Everlane The Italian ReWool Overcoat - $398
- For a sustainable option at an approachable price, Who What Wear recommends Everlane's Italian ReWool Overcoat. This coat combines style with ethical fashion, featuring a classic silhouette and high-quality recycled Italian wool.
Burberry Kensington Cashmere Trench Coat: $3890
- Town & Country features the iconic Burberry Kensington Trench Coat in cashmere. Known for its timeless appeal and craftsmanship, this coat seamlessly transitions from day to night.
Theory Clairene Double-Faced Wool - Cashmere Jacket - $595
- Town & Country applauds the Theory Clairene Jacket for its luxurious blend of wool and cashmere. The minimalistic design and neutral camel hue make it a versatile choice for any wardrobe.
Nanushka Belted Almo Coat - $995
- Who, What, Wear says this oversize wool- silk-blend coat is perfect for layering chunky knits and blazers underneath.
Reformation Downing Coat - $368
Another sustainable and affordable recommendation from The Cut, this Reformation coat features an effortlessly cool shape in a heavyweight outerwear fabric make it a bit more functional for cold weather.
Whether you opt for a classic silhouette or a more contemporary design, these camel coats for women offer a wide range of options to suit different styles, price points and preferences. Elevate your winter wardrobe with one of these timeless pieces that effortlessly marry fashion and functionality.